Investing in Mortgage Notes: Real Estate Investment Strategy
While traditional real estate investing has continued to gain popularity, it comes with its fair share of risks and responsibilities. An alternative real estate investment strategy, investing in mortgage notes allows you to control real estate assets without the common headaches of property ownership. Control real estate assets without the risk. Avoid owning and subjecting yourself to tenants, toilets, termites, trash & townships.
What you’re about to learn in this course is like a cheat-code to profitable real estate investing – moving up the food chain to BE THE BANK. This guide will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to become a successful mortgage note investor.
Secondary MOrtgage Market COURSE OVERVIEW
Investing in mortgage notes can be just as straightforward as investing in rental properties if you have the right resources and information. This comprehensive guide will teach you everything you need to know to begin building your mortgage note investment business, either as an active or passive investor. We will cover a wide range of topics, including first and second liens, performing and non-performing notes, and various types of properties.
To follow this course effectively, you will need:
- a computer with Microsoft Excel
- a basic landline or cell phone
- your own limited liability company (“LLC”)
- Mortgage Note Mastermind Membership recommended!
This completely free guide will teach you everything you need to know to start building your own business as an active or passive note investor. We will cover investing in 1st & 2nd liens, performing & non-performing notes, secured by single family homes, condos, mobile homes or vacant land.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS MORTGAGE NOTE COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Understand the mortgage note investment opportunity and the language used by banks
- Learn about various asset types to develop your investment strategy
- Discover how to find and qualify sellers and become their preferred client
- Develop expertise in researching and analyzing assets using the right techniques
- Master the art of negotiation to avoid overpaying for mortgage notes
- Learn proper loan onboarding and how to exceed borrower expectations
- Generate profits by helping homeowners in need and solving problems
This course is divided into five sections with easy-to-follow modules. Here’s a list of all modules in this free course. You will be prompted to provide your email address after a few lessons!