Investing in real estate is cool. The benefits of owning cash-flowing assets and the status that goes along with it has permeated popular culture. Real estate TV shows have become hugely popular and property moguls are now icons in society. With their flashy appeal, aspiring investors are enticed by traditional real estate deals, often losing their shirt in the process! What you’re about to learn in this guide is a cheat-code to profitable real estate investing – moving up the food chain to BE THE BANK. Control real estate assets without the risk. Avoid owning and subjecting yourself to tenants, toilets, termites, trash & townships.
Investing in mortgage notes isn’t any more difficult than buying rental properties if you’re prepared with the right tools & information. In fact, in many ways it’s much easier! This guide will put you in a position to succeed but there are a few other things you’ll need (that you might already have):
- a computer with Microsoft Excel
- a basic landline or cell phone
- your own limited liability company (“LLC”)
- the FIXnotes System (optional)
This completely free guide will teach you everything you need to know to start building your own business as an active or passive note investor. We will cover investing in 1st & 2nd liens, performing & non-performing notes, secured by single family homes, condos, mobile homes or vacant land.
AFTER COMPLETING THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
- understand the opportunity & the language banks use to confuse the layman
- learn the types of assets available to develop your note investing strategy
- know how to find & qualify sellers – then become their best client
- become an expert researcher, analyze assets with the right techniques
- never overpay for a mortgage note, learn the secrets of negotiation
- properly onboard your loans, overdeliver for your borrowers
- earn profits by saving homeowners in need, be a problem solver
Working through all the content in this course is straightforward, there are five main categories and one bonus section to consume. If you’re on mobile, you won’t be able to see the table of contents in the right sidebar, so for your benefit – here’s a list of all of the modules available in this free course: